Friday, August 29, 2014

Meeting BB15's America's Favorite Player: Elissa Reilly Slater

What a great day I had yesterday! I had the opportunity to meet America's Favorite Player from Big Brother Season 15, Elissa Reilly Slater! She is a truly amazing lady; down-to-earth and as beautiful inside as she is outside.

Elissa Reilly Slater (left) & 'Chele Hayes, (right)
If Big Brother does an All-Star season, I hope to see Elissa and her sweet spirit on the show again. I love Big Brother, love the game play and really connect with many of the players. In the history of the game, however, few have maintained their integrity and sense of self like Elissa. That's why she became America's Favorite Player last season, and why she should be on the next #BBAllStars, whenever that takes place. 

Follow Elissa on Twitter: @ElissaReillyS

Leave your thoughts on how you feel about a Big Brother All-Stars season, as well as the current season of #BB16 and your pick to win.

My picks (spoilers ahead if you are NOT caught up on this season:



 (I miss Donnie, Amber and #ZackAttack, like Nicole and really have had Derrick pegged to win from the beginning).  At this point, I would really be so happy with a Nicole and Derrick finale two, but do not see that happening.  We shall see . . .

Follow me here on Google+, on Twitter @FilmFashionista or on Facebook here: Film Fashionista


Picture cc: film fashionista/Chele Hayes copyright 2014






No comments: