Thursday, May 8, 2014

True Blood Returns Sunday, June 22nd at 9pm - Who's Your Favorite Character?

True Blood Returns 6/22, 9pm
Anna Paquin as Sookie
Who are you most excited to see back for the 7th and final season of HBO's hit series True Blood?  Take the poll in the right margin and let your voice be heard as to who is your favorite True Blood character(s).

Next month, the series will return for its final season, and  viewers can expect to see many surprises, new faces and possibly even some unexpected returns.  I can think of a few characters I would want to see return, and some that can R.I.P., if you know what I mean. 
                                                           
The teaser trailer (below) for Season 7 gives viewers a glimpse of what to expect as the show kicks off its finale season to the viewers, going back to Bon Temps where Hep-V infected vampires have made their way into town.


Are you like me - wondering how the Bill and Sookie story will play itself out?  Well, we will have to watch and find out
Nelsan Ellis as Lafayette
Stephen Moyer as Bill
since Sookie and Alcide were apparently together at the end of Season 6. Of course, many True Blood fans may want to see the series end with Bill and Sookie together, so this should be an interesting saga.  I am rooting for the "good Bill" to be with Sookie in the end, but that is just my vote, and I would love to know what my blog readers think.

Sam Trammell as "Mayor" Sam
I don't know about all of you out there in the True Blood fan world, but Sam is one of my all-time favorite characters.  Currently the Mayor, how will he help with the crisis in Bon Temps?  Hmmmm.....so many vampires and so little time.  One thing we can count on is the Good Dog Sam seems to come out on top most of the time, so let's hope he can do some good in this season and have a happy ending to his story.

Deborah Ann Woll as Jessica
Rutina Wesley as Tara
 There are so 
 many great characters to choose from, but last but not least, I think many will be excited to see Tara and Jessica.  When it comes to the strong, female vampire characters, these girls are it.  I can't imagine a True Blood season without them.

Your comments and discussions are always welcome, and please, follow me if you love fashion, film reviews, t.v. talk and more!  

Film Fashionista



Trailer courtesy of youtube.com; pictures coutesy of trueblood.net 


                                             


No comments: